Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Big Day today

Today is Wednesday, April 27th. It's gonna be a big day for me. I will be appearing on a local community cable TV program called "The Cherie Show". My publisher asked me if I would want to do this and they set it all up. It's been a long time since I was on TV. I remember as a kid a group of us (hmmmm...was it my Cub Scout Den? I don't remember) traveled from Griffin to Atlanta to be on the Howdy Doody Show with Officer Bob. I got to play "oowie gooie" that day. That was a while back, and now here I go again. I don't think Officer Bob will be there and I sure hope Cherie doesn't play "oowie gooie" on her show.

Seriously, the show will be an interview about my new book, 349 Days. I don't know if the interview will last for a segment or for the entire show. I guess that's up to Cherie. The show is at 11 AM and can be viewed live at www.etctv3.com on the Internet. I think they also replay it later in the day. I hope I don't break the camera. LOL

As God would have it...this morning I was reading in my reading plan, from Joshua chapter 1. What did I read there? You probably know, but just in case you might not be familiar with that let me quote one of the verses for you. Verse 9 says this, "Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." Now I could have read that yesterday and it would have been encouraging to me. Or I could have read it next week with the same result. But the way my reading plan fell out, I read it today. Isn't that just like God!!! Life is good. God is better! Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment